• Unable to meet Government Compliance due to lack of proper knowledge
• Inundating floods forcing employees to reach motor boats to reach office during monsoons
Harvesting Rainwater & diverting it to a specially designed filtration cum recharge system (Jalrakshak). Use existing trench by cleaning and plastered for smooth and clean transportation of the rainwater to Jalrakshak. 10 systems constructed basis water potential calculated by RWH coefficient. Each recharge system to have a separate de-silting chamber to filter debris. 100 ft bore dug to help in water percolation for each system.
• Able to recharge 2,00,000 litres of water daily through the 10 recharge systems.
• 2cr litres of water harvested each monsoon by one time investment of mere INR 20 Lakhs
• Less than INR 20,000/- of annual maintenance cost.
• Flooding issue resolved
• Government compliance met